iYogi is a remote technical support providing company that has its clients in Australia, UK, US and Canada. No matter which part of the world you live in, you can call iYogi and take help from its technicians. It is not that you have to approach this company only when something has gone awry with your PC or the peripheral devices attached to it. If you are desirous to know about a new product, you can log on to the official website of iYogi and go through iYogi reviews or you can obviously call and speak to its tech experts. When your system has encountered a glitch that you are not able to sort out, just contact iYogi. Our tech experts can either offer you instructions over the phone or they can solve the problem themselves by accessing your PC remotely via the Internet.
Different brands supported by iYogi
The market today is rife with different brands whose names include Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, HP, Sony, Lenovo, Panasonic, Acer, and Toshiba. If you own a product manufactured by any of these brands, be it a Dell printer or a Sony VAIO laptop and are experiencing some issues, you should not hesitate in seeking assistance from iYogi Technical Services. For instance, Dell laptops are very common. They are meant for those who want to create a good impression and have a lot of work to do. People enjoy working on a Dell computer. However, like any other brand, a Dell laptop too could encounter problems, you may want to change the operating system installed in your PC, your Dell computer may be attacked by viruses, or the much-dreaded blue screen error can occur. The solutions to your problems and the guidance that you need are generally available on iYogi’s website. iYogi reviews most of the products that are used by people and offers solutions to the problems that might occur in them. Many a time, you can change your operating system or remove virus infection by visiting iYogi’s website and reading what is written over there. If you want to buy a new Dell printer or have already bought one and are keen to know its features, there are product reviews that you can have a look at. As mentioned before, iYogi regularly reviews new products and elaborates all its pros and cons. iYogi reviews are seldom off the mark and if you still have doubts, you can get them cleared from our tech experts.
Issues that can be resolved by iYogi’s technicians
Let us have a look at the some of the most common issues which can be resolved with iYogi’s help:
- Blue screen error – The tips to fix the blue screen error can be found on iYogi’s website. These include restarting the computer, disabling the auto system restart option, replacing the Random Access Memory, checking if the problem is caused by one of the drivers, and using a registry cleaner. Many a time, when the Blue screen error occurs for a short span of time, you can fix the issue by restarting your computer. However, if the error occurs frequently and for long durations, system restart won’t help. Disabling the auto system restart option is easy and can be done by going to Control Panel. The Blue Screen error can occur in your computer if the RAM is malfunctioning and the solution lies in replacing it. There are ways to identify a faulty driver and a registry cleaner is used to clean your computer registry that stores all your applications and software. Cleaning the registry also helps in fixing the blue screen error.
- Uninstalling Windows operating system ā It is not difficult to uninstall a Windows operating system but you have to take a few precautions. You need to create a data backup and store it in a remote location or a removable medium. The drivers need to be checked online and all the USB devices attached to the computer have to be removed. It is important to back up one’s data at regular intervals so that one does not lose it even if there is a hard disk crash. Drivers play a crucial role in the performance of certain devices. Hence, it becomes extremely important to check their availability online. When you have an understanding of the drivers from before, you will know which ones you need to keep a backup of. PC users must know that if you do not remove a USB device attached to a PC while uninstalling its Windows operating system, it is quite possible that the USB device could stop working. Simply switching the USB device won’t be suffice. You have to unplug it. This bit of advice can be found on the website of iYogi that is replete with iYogi reviews.
- Overheating ā This is another computer problem that is very common. Many PC users complain that their system gets so hot that they are not even able to touch it. If you go through iYogi review, you’ll find tips for dealing with the overheating problem. The first remedial measure that you can take is that you can clean the fan of your desktop computer on a regular basis which will prevent your system from overheating. You should not keep your computer in a place where airflow is blocked. This is because your PC continuously releases heat. Another precaution that you must take is that you should turn your system off when you are not using it. When your computer is on, it is constantly consuming energy. It could be the reason behind the overheating of your PC. The overheating problem cannot be taken lightly. If you are experiencing the overheating issue quite often, you must seek professional assistance. You can call us and our tech experts can offer you the right suggestions. Overheating can damage the internal components of your computer, which may in turn cause serious trouble.
- Shutdown issues ā Any system can shut down unexpectedly. This problem often occurs when the memory space is less. If you are trying to install a new application in your system and there is little memory, the installation will be cancelled and your system can automatically shut down. The shutdown issue can also arise because of the blue screen error. Overheating too could be one of the factors. The solutions to the shutdown problem could be found in iYogi reviews. The solutions are again simple and you can easily put them into practice. You might have to change the recovery settings if your system regularly shuts down on its own. If your PC shuts down automatically because of low memory, you can download memory diagnostic tool. With the help of this tool, you can view the RAM capacity of your memory. If you need more memory to install an application, you can upgrade your system memory to its maximum limit. Many a time, your registry is stuffed with irrelevant programs. This could be one of the reasons why your system shuts down automatically. The solution here lies in using a registry cleaner. On using a registry cleaner, you can remove all those programs from your registry that you do not need anymore.
- Virus removal ā This is one of the main concerns among computer users. Although on reading iYogi reviews on the company’s website, you will understand what needs to be done to protect a PC from virus infection, it is suggested that you call us and take help from our tech experts who will access your system remotely via the Internet and try to strengthen your system security. The antivirus software that our tech experts install in your system will be good enough to cleanse your PC of all the viruses, spyware, malware, adware, Trojans, and other malicious programs. Once the security software is installed, your system will be better protected when you browse the Internet. The antivirus will keep your PC secured against chat infections and you can be rest assured that any suspicious e-mail that you receive in your inbox do not cause any harm to your PC. When your computer is constantly protected from the various cyber threats, you can take the risk of visiting suspicious websites and running unknown applications. You will stand to gain if you seek iYogi’s assistance. Virus infection can cause havoc with your system performance; therefore, if you take expert advice or go through the expert comments that constitute iYogi reviews, you can nip every possible threat in its bud.
- Startup issues ā Startup problems can occur because of several reasons. If the system requirements for the installation of new hardware are not met, you can face startup issues. Sometimes, external devices like mouse and keyboard could also cause startup problems and so can the presence of viruses. iYogi reviews comprise solutions to the startup problem like upgrading the BIOS and using drivers with digital signature but you might need proper assistance as it is quite possible that you may not be able to solve the problem on your own. So, the next time when your system experiences startup issues, you can call iYogi customer service number, which is toll-free, and its tech experts will help you out by accessing your system remotely via the Internet.
- Keyboard issues ā It is quite possible that your keyboard driver can cause problems that may occur because of your own negligence. Your keyboard could stop working altogether and may not allow your system to start up or shut down. It is also possible that your keyboard might not respond properly and break down all of a sudden. Some of the keyboard buttons may not work which could affect your work and cause a lot of hassles. The problem can be fixed by updating the driver. The updates must be installed on time as this is the best way to prevent the problem from occurring in the first place. You have to be careful while downloading a driver version as there are many driver versions available on the Internet. Your driver version should be compatible with the Windows operating system installed on your computer system. All these suggestions are to be found in iYogi reviews but as it is a tricky problem, it is recommended that you take expert advice or assistance if you do not have the confidence to solve it on your own. iYogi’s tech experts can surely come to your aid if you contact them.
iYogi tech support is a company which is spreading its reach at a frantic pace and came into existence because its founders were cognizant of the problems faced by PC users whose number is increasing steadily by the day. If you are a regular computer user, you should definitely avail yourself of the services offered by us. You can take advantage of our annual plan wherein you just have to pay once and then you can call us anytime and from just about anywhere for one whole year whenever you encounter any issue with your laptop or desktop PC.