Xiaomi took another leap in the world of compact gadgets, by lunching a smaller version of Mi Set-top-box. Mi Box Mini was launched by the company at a Mi Box launch event in Beijing. The Mi Box Mini is as compact as the size of a smartphone USB charger.
Carry it wherever you go! Mi Box Mini is 1 / 4 the size of Mi Box, which was earlier launched by the company. Mi Box Mini has some really interesting and appealing specifications that will certainly please the users.
Specifications ofÂ Xiaomi Mi Box Mini Set-Top Box
Mi Box Mini specifications includes –
- 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-Core CPU for faster processing.
- Dolby, DTS audio feature; will offer enhanced and sharper sound quality experience.
- 2.4G/ 5G Dual Band WiFi 802.11n provides improved data connectivity.
- Mail-450 GPU is the latest graphics processor for a high speed gaming performance.
- 1080p resolution support for output video.
- Built-in power supply, it keeps going even when you are moving around places.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 4 GB Flash for internal storage.
- Bluetooth remote control.
- Standard 1.5m HDMI cable.
Mi Box Mini has an Android based platform that runs on 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System. The customers outside China shall also get access to Google Play. Though, Mi Box Mini will not include USB port and micro SD card slot. However, it will support a single HDMI port to connect to a TV. All you will need to do is to plug-it to a power plug, connect it with your TV using HDMI cable and you are good to go.
Mi Box Mini will be available in 6 diverse vibrant colors that include â€“ yellow, blue, purple, red, orange and green. With so many color options you can choose a Mi Box Mini in the color that you like or the one that suits with the color of your other gadgets.
This ultra-compact set-top box will roll out in the market for sale from January 20. Mi Box Mini will be made available at a very affordable price of $30 USD.