Are you an avid user of Google Play store who keeps on purchasing one or the other app every now and then? If yes, then here is good news waiting for you. The Google has expanded the payment options for the Google Play Store and the users can now pay for their purchase with a PayPal account.
Apart from the regular transactions that you must be doing at Google Play store, the users can now purchase apps, books, songs, TV shows, and movies from Play Store with the help of PayPal account. To set up PayPal account on your device for purchasing your favorite stuff from Google Store, you can follow the steps below.
Setting up PayPal account on your deviceâ€¦.
To know how PayPal account functions, you need to open Play store and select a paid app (you arenâ€™t going to complete a purchase; this is only to show you how to edit your Play store payment accounts).
- Open the Google Play Store and select any paid app.
- Approve the requested permissions for the app.
- Tap on the small arrow next to the app costing.
- A drop down menu will appear from which you can select your preferred â€śPayment options.â€ť
- In the â€śPayment optionsâ€ť, youâ€™ll get a list of your current payment services along with another list of available payment services. At the bottom of the list will be a PayPal option.
- Tap on the PayPal option and you will be asked to enter your PayPal account info. Once you do that your Google Play and PayPal accounts will then be linked to one another.
Adding PayPal to Google Play store makes it easier for people who already have their bank account through the service and for those who have credit to use those funds to buy apps. The steps above can help you set up PayPal any time you want.