Has your child yet enjoyed the Evernote advantage? Who says it is only for the professionals? Read below to learn how this wonder application can be your school-going childâ€™s best friend. Of course the salient features are the same but they can nevertheless be best used for the childâ€™s benefits. Here is how you can get him/her startedâ€¦
Evernote is the easiest, handiest, and most reliable note-taking application
- For sure it is this and much more. And thatâ€™s exactly the reason why this can be your childâ€™s best friend too. Get the Evernote program available on his/her smartphone as a mobile app and let it be a convenient means of taking down the lectures to refer to, later.
- Also, Evernote offers brilliant ways of organizing notes and further recalling them as and when you may need them. Therefore, this will give your kid the added advantage of having the information in a systematic manner, readily available.Â Also, its Optical Character Recognition service enables it to read text that is present in a PDF, an image, and a text-document. This text, besides readable, is also searchable on Evernote.
- The Evernote Web Clipper tool allows a user to record snippets of information as a note. This information could be anything ranging from an image (of text) to a snippet of an article that you sourced in a library book.
- You can also save audio recordings of lectures or important group discussions using the Evernote application.
- Evernote allows you to create separate digital notebooks. Therefore, your child can utilize this facility to create separate notebooks for each subject, club the subjects into semester, and do so much moreâ€¦
- You can also send and receive e-mails on your Evernote application. And since every mail that your kid will receive (from a teacher or a classmate) will be available in the form of a note, all mails will be organized and easily accessible. To avoid spamming the mailbox here, you can restrict sharing the e-mail address. (Evernote registers e-mail address of the users and this is an excellent platform to send, receive and store mails â€“ in the form of a note.)
- The most important facility that can interest your kid and importantly you is that this application is available for free of cost if you (your child) exhaust up to 60MB limit. Of course, if the consumption is more than that, you can opt for the paid subscription anytime!
Having said all the above, do not miss to check out with the school authorities whether or not they allow digital recordings of conversations and classroom lectures. If this is not allowed, the entire exercise of installing the application may turn futile and the episode may disappoint your kid.