Whether you are a teacher, a stay at home mom, or a mom with a busy career, you nevertheless have an active part to play when it comes to teaching your kids. Teaching is not an easy task and especially if your kids are young, the task is all the more difficult. From teaching them how to form letters to teaching them difficult chapters on mathematics, the task includes it all. And to do this, you often use blackboards or three line papers. Isnâ€™t it? But now itâ€™s time you donâ€™t just rely on them. You can make your own paper with as many lines you want and teach your kids in a better way. All you need to do is just follow some easy steps and you will be having your own writing paper. Teach your ward through this and notice how eagerly they will wait for all the subsequent sessions.
Steps to create Writing Paper
- First of all, open a blank document in Microsoft Word.
- Add a Table with 2 rows and 1 column
- Microsoft Word automatically surrounds this table cells by borders. Now you have to customize these borders. Select â€˜Table Toolsâ€™, â€˜Designâ€™ and â€˜Bordersâ€™.
- In the Borders drop down menu select â€™Borders and Shadingâ€™
- Before you proceed further, first clear the automatic borders by selecting â€˜Noneâ€™
- Then add a top solid border and bottom border
- In order to provide convenience to kids, create a dotted line for the middle line so that they can easily differentiate the proportions for their letters specially the lower case letters. So, select a dotted line from the options and click on the center border line.
- If you wish to change the colors of the lines, select any color and simply click on the border on which you want to apply this color. You can choose any color which you feel best for your kid.
- Once you click â€˜Okâ€™, it will take you back to your document and your page will look as it is looking here.
- Now highlight your table and press â€˜CTRL +Câ€™ to copy or just right click on the selection and click â€˜Copyâ€™.
- Move your cursor down and press â€˜CTRLâ€™ +â€™V â€˜to paste or just right click and click on â€˜Pasteâ€™. Similarly you can add as many lines as you want.
- And here is your paper. You have created it successfully.
Now let your child work on this paper and see her improving bit by bit.